Save time. Save money. Save trees.
Please help us support a sustainable environment by enrolling in eStatements. Beginning February 1, 2021, customers can save a $5.00 paper statement fee by enrolling in eStatements. Online eStatements allow customers to access and securely store their statements, avoid potentially lost documents and the paper pile-up!
How to Enroll in eStatements
1. Log in to your Universal Bank online banking profile. Select one of your open accounts to view the account details.
2. Select “Documents” to begin the e-statement enrollment process.
3. You will be directed to the Terms and Agreement page. You will need a confirmation code in order to complete enrollment and access eStatements. To access your confirmation code:
- Select the blue text labeled “PDF document”
- A new window will appear with a series of letters and numbers, this is your confirmation code.
- Navigate back to the Terms and Agreement page and input the confirmation code you just received.
- Select “I Agree”
4. After you have successfully agreed to the terms, select the account(s) you would like to enroll for eStatements and click “Next.”
5. Confirm your eStatements enrollment by selecting “Enroll” on the confirmation page. Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled in eStatements!
6. You will receive a notification to your email address on file each month when your statements are ready. If you have any questions, please reach out to your local branch or contact our customer service team toll free at (888) 809-8282.